Monday, June 13, 2005

Jill Divine--I Am Living My Dream

I am living my dream because finally I am free. Free from physical and mental pain and also control. Two years ago my life was so different. I have chronic rheumatoid arthritis and it was very out of control. The steroids had taken control of my body and bloated it beyond recognition, but didn’t help the pain. I’d also had both knees and hips replaced to help me walk better, but that was no longer helping.

On top of all that I didn’t realize how much I was allowing myself to be controlled by my ex-husband. He himself had a debilitating illness and I thought it was that making him behave the way he did, but I now know differently. I had reached a point in my life where I was no longer living, but just surviving. My friends now tell me that my eyes were dead and that my spirit was slowing dying.

Thankfully I have always had a belief in angels and one day this was what saved me. As I struggled to remain positive, I found myself reading more and more books on angels; through this I took up meditation to try and bring some peace and calm to my life.

During meditation I kept seeing an amazing story. It fascinated me and the more I was given, the more I felt that I just had to write it down. I announced to my son that I was going to write a book. He applauded and encouraged me. My ex husband, needless to say, scoffed and ridiculed me, but for once I ignored it. I was so inspired that I wrote and wrote, and when the first book was finished I started on the second one.

This was the start to me being able to cast off negativity and regain my positive energy as that tiny spark inside me ignited into a burning flame. I had never been allowed out in the evening during my marriage, but now I rebelled and went to meditation classes. Here doors started to open for me as I learned how to take control of my life and to keep that positive energy in it.

What a big shock for my ex! Here was I, now in control and doing what I wanted. Needless to say he didn’t like it and life did indeed become very difficult for me. Worse was to come when David, my seventeen-year-old son, nearly died on Boxing Day 2003. He was diagnosed with Diabetes Mellitus, but thankfully they managed to save him. After that I knew that life had to change. I told my son that I felt we should leave and live alone.

He was over the moon. Unknown to me, he really disliked and was scared of his father, and had always hoped that one day I would take him away and we would live alone. Life was not easy as we lived alone, money was short, but we survived and, most importantly of all, enjoyed our freedom.

Those books, THE BEARS, were just my first step to my new life. Initially, although a wonderful story, I still had a lot to learn on how to write. I took many courses, including learning to write film scripts. Then I wrote ANJOY – GOD’S GIFTS. When it was finished, I knew it was fantastic. My friends agreed. I sent it to the publishers and it was accepted. I was now an author!

I’m sure anyone who has had a book published knows how wonderful that feels, and when the author copies arrived, I felt so proud at what I had achieved. I am now busy promoting this book by writing positive energy articles to get myself noticed and also help others become aware of how positive energy could help them. I have rewritten THE BEARS books and am in the process of sending them to the publishers.

And my son David? Well I am proud to say he has gone from strength to strength. He is now a wonderful young man who is finally living his life freely as all teenagers should do. I am so proud of him.

Freedom is priceless.

Queen Anjoy
Jill Divine
www.divinelady.co.uk
Author of ANJOY – GOD’S GIFTS
Tells the story of how good overcomes evil
by the unleashing of the positive force we all possess.

http://queenpower.com
disclaimer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home